What: AMSSM Foundation Humanitarian Service Project
When: Friday, April 28
All AMSSM members, family and friends are invited to volunteer their time. AMSSM members seek to help youth get more active and have greater opportunities to thrive as a result of the AMSSM Foundation Humanitarian Service Project. Past projects have been very hands-on and strive to make a tangible difference in the community with the help of a non-profit organization.
Possible scope of work:
- Basketball court resurfacing
- Athletic fieldwork
- Playground resurfacing/landscaping/repair
- Park renovation
- Restoring/refurbishing learning facilities
Transportation to/from Phoenix Convention Center, lunch and a commemorative t-shirt will be provided to volunteers.
There are two ways you can participate in this valuable and life-changing project:
- Volunteer: Register for the Friday, April 28 service project by completing the Service Project section within the Annual Meeting registration form to sign-up. Please include each friend and family member as a volunteer on the registration form. AMSSM requests your commitment by April 4, 2023. After this date, please contact Andy Meyer with any questions OR if you are interested in signing up as a volunteer for the service project.
- Make a gift: The project will cost $10,000 to $12,000. To donate, please indicate “Humanitarian” as your Foundation gift desigtion otion.Click here to donate.